Weingartner Stromberg-Zabergäu eG is one of the most important wine grower cooperatives in Württemberg. Our members manage 710 hectares of vineyards. Traditionally, the proportion of red wine is 70%. Wine quality is our top priority and is therefore the benchmark for everything we do.
To support our team of oenologists, we are looking for a qualified and motivated
viticulture technician, master cooper, bachelor (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
– Well-founded specialist knowledge and experience in all areas of winemaking
– Self-initiative and reliability
– Ability to work in a team
– Good sensors and General computer skills
– Performance-related payment with attractive additional benefits
– Interesting and varied activities
– Secure job in an efficient company
– Pleasant working atmosphere in a young team with nice colleagues
We look forward to receiving your informative application with details of your salary expectations.