We are looking for an employee (m / f / d) to expand our team with a focus on external operations.
Our family business is a member of the VDP. Typically for the Rheingau, today’s 12 hectares are planted with Riesling and Pinot Noir grape varieties. White Burgundy, Gray Burgundy and Sauvignon Blanc complete the range.
• Completed vocational training as a winemaker or completed degree in viticulture
• Driving license: B, T
• Proof of competence for the application of pesticides Main
• Planning and execution of seasonal tractor work (direct train)
• Team leadership, organization and participation in handicrafts in the vineyard (pruning, foliage, etc.)
• Equipment and picking
• Assistance with tasks in the cellar
• Assistance with various tasks in the winery