The owner families of Weingut Schloss Halbturn share a passion for high-quality, ready-to-drink wines. We are looking for passionate people who will strengthen our team in the long term and see their life’s work in a varied field of activity.
Weingut Schloss Halbturn is looking for sales staff to strengthen the team and, on the basis of the existing sales structure, the market penetration and positioning of the Weingut Schloss Halbturn brand family (KOENIGSEGG wines, SCHLOSS HALBTURN wines, KOENIGSEGG spirits, AUSTRIAN EAGLE wines and GERMAN EAGLE wines) in the upscale, wine-loving gastronomy as well as with private customers.
We are looking for customer-oriented sales employees with a passion for sales, wines & spirits, who are used to organizing their everyday lives independently and acting in a success-oriented manner (acquisition, long-term customer care and market development).
The main tasks include:
• selective acquisition of new customers (main focus: upscale, wine-loving gastronomy and private customers)
• conveying the brand and business philosophy of the group
• developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key customers , as well as supporting partners
• identifying opportunities and establishing strategies the brand family of Weingut Schloss Halbturn develop and implement
• Close cooperation with the management to ensure that all activities are implemented within the specified parameters
• Organization of as well as participation in trade fairs and tastings
Required knowledge / experience:
• At least 3 years of professional experience in sales
• Experience in the wine and spirits industry
• to achieve capability goals
• deep understanding of the wine and spirits market
• Key account management experience
• acumen and analytical thinking
• high degree of personal organization and time management
• valid driver’s license (passenger cars)
• Great passion for wine and interest in the luxury wine and spirits industry
• WSET diploma or equivalent professional qualification
• Willingness to travel
• an interesting activity
• an attractive employment relationship in one of the top wineries in Austria / Europe
• a competitive base salary plus bonus scheme
• Company car including private use
• Flexible working hours, full-time or part-time
Accompany us on our visionary path and become part of the Schloss Halbturn family – we look forward to seeing you!