Our customer, the Bremer Ratskeller is one of the oldest and most renowned wine cellars in Germany and offers the world’s largest range of selected German wines.
One of the most extraordinary positions in the German wine industry with budget and personnel responsibility is to be filled as of July 1, 2022 as part of a succession plan.
RATSKELLERMEISTER (M / F / D)
• Successfully completed degree in wine economics (Master’s degree or comparable)
• Several years of relevant professional and management experience in matters of wine
• Competence, commitment, charisma and convincing appearance
• Enthusiasm, persuasiveness and communication skills
• Social competence, which is estimated by the customer and team alike
• Conversation Secure English, other languages desirable
• representation of Bremer Ratskeller as a treasure trove of German wine culture and part of the UNESCO world heritage and the city of Bremen in a prominent place
• ensure the quality standards of the Bremer Ratskeller with its own name
• Determination of a strategic wine selection
• Competent contact person for existing and future customers
• Maintenance and international marketing of the historic wine cellar
• Freedom for your own ideas
• Opportunity to become the ‘wine face’ of Bremen and beyond
• Highly motivated and committed team
• Safe, varied and responsible job
in the middle of the historical surroundings of Bremen’s cultural monument
DIE WEINRÄTE by Wein & Rat are a team of experienced specialists for farm handovers and business successions at wineries. We accompany both generations in the process of succession planning, moderate discussions within the family and support the organizational process with lawyers and tax advisors. As a second business area, we advise winemakers on operational processes and support investors, career changers and young winemakers on their way to their own winery. Germany-wide, in all locations.