– You love nature and the varied work with it. Biological management is not only a term for you, but you understand the important interaction between people and nature and you are enthusiastic about biology and soil science.
– Wine is a passion for you. You like to embark on a journey of discovery of the most varied of characters and are open to new trends and tastes.
– We can rely on your reliable and independent work and even with our seasonally strongly fluctuating working hours you support us flexibly in order to create the best environment for our wines together.
– You have a good understanding of machines, tractors and technology in general and are also happy to share your knowledge with us.
– You are the proud owner of a B & F driving license and a forklift license.
– You accompany our wines from harvest to filling.
– You support us in the vinification of our wines and contribute your own ideas.
– You reliably take care of the operation and support of our cellar machines, including the filling system.
– You pay attention to perfect conditions for our wines in the cellar and take over the barrel, sulfur control and Cuvéetierung.
– You are aware of the importance of a clean cellar building and you pay attention to its maintenance.
– You take on the conscientious compilation of orders and deliveries, because dealing with our customers is just as important to us as taking care of our wines.
WE OFFER YOU:
– You work with a young and dynamic team with an international focus in a family environment.
– Our machines and devices are state-of-the-art and are always looked after with a lot of passion and love.
– You will enjoy varied and inspiring conversations with our imaginative Christina, our technology freak Peter and our experienced senior boss Franz 😊
– Even if we can all fall back on years of experience in our field, we want to develop new ideas and innovations together with you and want to know your opinion, including critical ones.
– We also offer you the time and the environment to learn through discussions within the team and with fellow winemakers.
– We are happy to support your independent work and your motivation to develop yourself further.