Rochford Wines is currently seeking vintage cellar-hands to join our winery team for vintage 2022.
You will form an active part of a small winery team and work with some wonderful fruits of the Yarra Valley.
We work with a diversity of vineyard sites across the Yarra Valley and pride ourselves on the quality of our wines from these special sites.
Vintage period is from mid-Feb to mid-April.
Please note we are only taking applications from Australian based applicants.
• All general cellar and crushing/pressing duties, limited laboratory duties.
• Fork lift license highly desirable.
• Strong work ethic, real attention to detail, ability to listen and follow instruction, positive attitude and great sense of humour are all essential.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Have a good level of fitness required for the physical requirements of harvest.
• Previous harvest experience favourable.
• Up to 12 hours work per day (6 days a week).
• Must have own transport.
• Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work permit.